To download an application for our Accessibility Programs, please click on the link below:
If you have questions or would like an application mailed to you, please contact us at SafeAtHome@rebuildingtogether-twincities.org or 651-776-4273.
After you complete the application, please fax it to 612-767-8578 or mail it to:
Rebuilding Together Twin Cities
1050 SE 33rd Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55414
Safe at Home Program provides volunteer-delivered safety and fall prevention modifications and ramps for older adults or those living with a disability so that they can continue to live in safety and independence in their own homes.
Access for Always Program provides larger, contractor-delivered environmental home modifications such as doorway widening and kitchen or bathroom renovations to enable aging-in-place and single-level living.
- Applicant must own and reside in their home, have homeowners insurance and be up-to-date with mortgage and tax payments.
- Applicant must plan to remain in their home for at least two years.
- Applicant must live in one of the following Minnesota counties: Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott or Washington.
- To qualify for our cost-free services, applicant must have a household income that is at or below 50% of the area median income for the Twin Cities Metro Area, as determined by HUD. (Please contact us for additional information.)
- Applicant must have at least one household member who is an older adult (55+) or is living with a disability.
For more information about Fall Prevention and Home Safety, please visit our Resource Page.