Safe at Home Program
To download an application for our Safe at Home Program, please click on the link below:
If you have questions or would like an application mailed to you, please contact us at SafeAtHome@rebuildingtogether-twincities.org or 651-776-4273.
After you complete the application, please fax it to 612-767-8578 or mail it to:
Rebuilding Together Twin Cities
1050 SE 33rd Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55414
Safe at Home Program provides home safety and fall prevention modifications and ramps for older adults or those living with a disability so that they can continue to live in safety and independence in their own homes.
- Applicant must own and reside in their home, have homeowners insurance and be up-to-date with mortgage and tax payments.
- Applicant must plan to remain in their home for at least two years.
- Applicant must live in one of the following Minnesota counties: Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott or Washington.
- To qualify for our cost-free services, applicant must have a household income that is at or below 50% of the area median income for the Twin Cities Metro Area, as determined by HUD. (Please contact us for additional information.)
- Applicant must have at least one household member who is an older adult (55+) or is living with a disability.
For more information about Fall Prevention and Home Safety, please visit our Resource Page.